Things of note

|
There is a sign on the scene shop door that says "Do Not Enter. Foaming." They are spraying foam on a giant volcano, which is the major set piece for The Cure at troy. When I say giant I mean giant. This thing is enormous and covered with rocks and mud. Coming soon: a time lapse video of it being built.

The inside scoop from the rehearsal room is that the show is an action packed hour and a half. The inside scoop from the bare chested photo shoot is that the men in the cast are sexy. I am going to see if I can get my hands on one of those photos to prove it to you.

Other news of note: The How? How? Why? Why? Why? specialty cocktail is a delicious Salty Dog and the admin offices got a new microwave. You may think that's not exciting, but I'm here to tell you it really is.

No comments: