You're killing me!

|
From Joanna Horowitz, Communications Associate

Saw Murderers last night. There were a lot of things I loved about the show. Sarah Rudinoff for one (who has been blogging for us). Her comic timing is brilliant. I guess she wasn't a Stranger Genius for nothing. I've convinced her to star in a little film we're making on Friday, so keep an eye out here for that. Also awesome about the show? The funniest "turn your cellphones speech off" I think I've ever heard. I won't ruin the joke, but hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Speaking of clever, sometimes we do things in the Communications department for our own weird enjoyment. We did end up using these pictures for for the cover of our student theatre zine OffBook, but mostly we sat in the office chuckling morbidly. Here are my favorites. The rest are here.



No comments: